Care and assistance in your own home
- All aspects of personal Care
- Medication assistance
- Overnight Care Stays 24hr Care/ Live in Care
- Food prep/ assistance with eating
- Dementia Care
- Light housework and laundry
- Shopping/ Prescription collection
- Social Outings
- Accompanying to medical or other appointments
- Short term Care after hospital discharge or when family on holiday
Operating throughout Lanarkshire my Care Manager and I run a small, friendly home care service. Our focus is on caring and we can provide as much or as little support as you need. We strongly believe that you and your family should be able to chose what type of care you receive, for how long, and who should provide it. We are keen to be flexible to suit your needs, and as a small service you will see the same friendly, familiar faces on each visit, which we know is what you want. Feel free to call Tina Sheareror I to discuss your care requirements, or to arrange an assessment on 01698 429 024.
Everyone who is assessed as eligible for care is entitled to free personal care, but what people don't know is that they can manage their own care budgets under Self Directed Funding. This allows you to choose your own care provider. Please call us to enquire or ask your local Social Work about this.
Alternatively, Care can be paid for privately. Please call or email us for our fee rates.
Julie Lamont, Managing Director
Tel: 07880 866 842